Scientists estimate that the human body contains anywhere from 75 to 100 trillion cells. Obviously, these cells aren’t visible to the naked eye, and can only be seen through some of the most innovative and high-tech inspection microscopes.
Now, thanks to some top-of-the-line technology, microscopes can come equipped with USB compatibility and digital software, making them easy to integrate into all kinds of workspaces. From education and aerospace to pharmaceutical and manufacturing, here are some of the applications for USB microscope cameras:
- PCB microscopes — PCB industry professionals use inspection microscopes built with Polarizers to capture images under polarized light with clarity. These microscopes offer the highest level of both measurement and accuracy, and can also significantly reduce operator fatigue and stress over long examination periods.
- Medical and laboratory microscopes — Medical professionals rely on microscope cameras in order to examine patients, educate patients and peers, inspect blood and tissue samples, and document microscopic findings. The USB microscope cameras can be paired with the majority of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) software, as well
- Industrial microscopes — Polarized lighting can be used to reduce glare and eliminate hot spots from reflective surfaces when inspecting microscopic components within the industrial sector. This polarization feature helps provide uniform illumination, subsequently bringing out more accurate surface details with minimal glare.
- Forensic science microscope — The forensic science industry utilities microscopes to view objects in order to share results with industry colleagues. They can also document and store all the information they find across a digital network. Additionally, these inspection microscopes can be used for all kinds of scientific categories, including geology, archaeology, paleontology, mineralogy, and more.
- Educational microscopes — From using microscopes for teaching tools to field, lab, and educational research, the educational community needs top-of-the-line quality microscopes for inspection.
- Jewelry and collectables — Inspection microscopes are essential tools for jewelry, coin, and other collectors. These tools allow professionals to thoroughly examine stones, inspect for repairs, and assist in the appraisal process.
If you want to find or learn more about USB microscopes, contact Dino-Lite right away.