Returns, repairs, & replacements
Out of Warranty
Repairs are considered out of warranty when:
- Your Dino-Lite microscope is over two years from purchase.
- Your Dino-Lite accessory is over one year from purchase.
- Your Dino-Lite product has an issue that’s not covered under warranty or consumer law, like accidental damage or damage caused by unauthorized modifications
We might be able to fix or replace your product for an out-of-warranty fee. Your replacement product will be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. For more information or estimated replacement cost please contact us.
To obtain warranty service, fill out the RMA Online Form via the link below. Once an RMA is issued, return product at your expense to 19803 Hamilton Ave. #200, Torrance, CA 90502, including complete RMA Form with RMA# and a copy of your dated sales receipt.
If you choose to do a paid repair, cross-shipment is available. Repaired product(s) would be sent from our warehouse upon approval of your RMA submission and confirmation of your shipping address, if the box is checked for Cross-Shipment on the RMA form. Upon selecting cross-shipment, you agree to return the original product to our warehouse within 30 days or you will be charged in full for the replacement product(s)
Requesting Repair Service
- Contact us for technical support. If warranty service is necessary, we will issue an RMA number.
- Complete the Return Merchandise Authorization Online Form:
- Once the return is authorized, our service department will contact you with the necessary shipping information.
Warranty policy following repair or replacement
A replacement or repaired Dino-Lite Product, assumes the remaining term of the Warranty or ninety (90) days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever provides longer coverage for you.