Upgrading to Windows 10
Generally the DinoCapture 2.0 software for Dino-Lite is compatible with Windows 10. However, there are some known issues after upgrading to Windows 10 depending on the hardware system. In some cases, the computer itself might have a driver issue during the upgrade to Windows 10. In particular, the display card is sometimes not supported or the PC might become slow after the upgrade. There has also been a rare case where the computer might not run after the upgrade.
If these problems occur after upgrading to Windows 10, try the following solutions below:
- Uninstall and re-install the latest version of the DinoCapture 2.0 software. Please note that Windows 10 has a smartscreen function so you need to be careful downloading software from the internet. You can download the newest software version release for free from our website here:
- Run the DinoCapture 2.0 program in compatibility mode for Windows 7 by following the steps below:
- Right-click on the DinoCapture 2.0 icon and select "Properties"
- Click on the "Compatibility" tab
- Under the "Compatibility mode" section, check the box for "Run this program in compatibility mode for:"
- Select Windows 7 from the pull down menu
- Click Apply, then click OK.
If you have any questions, please contact us and we will be glad to help troubleshoot further.