Multiple Dino-Lite devices on one computer
Using multiple Dino-Lites allows viewing different areas of targets and from different angles simultaneously. This document shows the requirements and procedure to connect up to eight Dino-Lites to a Windows desktop.
Applicable Dino-Lite models
All USB Dino-Lite Basic, Premiere, Edge, EdgePlus, and Edge 3.0 series available now.
The following system requirements are provided as a reference:
- Windows 10 operating system.
- CPU: Intel® Core™ 8th Gen i5/i7 or 9th Gen i5/i7.
- RAM: 8G DDR4 or more.
- Storage: 256G SSD or more.
- Display card: GTX10 series/RX500 series or later.
- Power: 650W or more.
- USB: Enough USB 2.0 or 3.0 ports for connecting all Dino-Lites.
DinoCapture 2.0 version 1.5.39.C or later.
Special settings for Edge 5MP series
If any Edge 5MP series will be used, please disable the MicroTouch in the settings menu of DinoCapture 2.0 before setting up multiple cameras.
Procedure for connecting multiple Dino-Lites
- Connect all of the Dino-Lite units directly to the desktop. The use of external hubs and extension cables is not advised when using multiple cameras simultaneously.
- Open DinoCapture 2.0.
- Wait for all preview windows to load.