- A new way of using EDOF refocus mode is now provided by pressing the scroll wheel during either live video or EDOF image preview as an alternative to CTRL+left clicks. To leave the refocus mode, simply left-click the mouse or press Esc.
- - The activation of EDOF refocus mode can be identified by the appearance of cursor the text of “Refocus Mode” at the lower-right corner.
- - Under EDOF refocus mode, the “Focus Shift” information is shown on EDOF image which displays the focal difference between the refocused and original focus positions.
- Added gray-level Histogram to the AE (Auto Exposure) control to help determine the exposure level.
- Added adjustable opacity to the measurement text box under High Quality drawing mode. It can be adjusted by changing the Background Opacity (alpha) value in the Measurement Properties window