All Dino-Lite Handheld Microscopes
The MSA2HD adapter is designed to securely hold and position an assortment of common hand-held dental/inspection mirrors and tools for use with Dino-Lite digital microscopes.
Included with each MSA2HD mirror/tool kit:
– One specialized Dino-Lite scope holster.
– A selection of five swivel-type positioning adapters designed to fit handle diameters of approx. 4mm,5mm,6mm,7mm and 8mm.
– One swivel ball threaded retaining collar.
Instructions for assembly and use:
1) Insert the mirror/tool handle through the bottom of the adapter channel.
2) Select the appropriate swivel ball adapter that corresponds to the diameter of the mirror/tool handle.
3) Place the appropriate sized swivel ball adapter (slotted side UP) onto the end of the mirror/tool handle. Push/slide the ball adapter down the handle approximately one inch.
4) Pull the Mirror/tool down until the attached ball swivel rests in the socket receptacle. Slide the threaded retaining collar over the end of the mirror/tool handle onto receptacle and loosely tighten.
5) Place the Dino-Lite digital microscope into the holster assembly.
6) Position the mirror/tool in front of and below Dino-Lite scope nozzle. Adjust length and alignment of mirror/tool and Securely tighten. Fine adjust positioning as necessary until satisfactory imaging is achieved.
|Dimensions||3.8cm (L) x 6.3cm (W) x 6.3cm (H)||Package Includes||Holster|
|Weight||Warranty Period||1 year|
|Body Material||Plastic||Manufactured in||China|
|Compatible with||All Dino-Lite Handheld Microscopes||Regulatory Approval||ROHS|
Please use our request form below.
Our team will reply shortly.