USB 3.0 uses a transfer mode called “SuperSpeed” (SS) capable of transferring data up to 5Gbits/s (625MB/s). With this improved speed comes improved quality which also requires more resources. Dino-Lite models with USB 3.0 allows for an increase in smooth high quality imaging up to 45FPS at 1280 x 960 resolution. SuperSpeed allows users to take advantage of the full power of the Edge Series optics including improved color accuracy and image quality.
- Dino-Lite USB 3.0 models use a custom USB cable that is created specifically for the Dino-Lite
Recommended System Requirements
- Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 or Mac OS 10.9 or newer
- Intel® Core™ i5 3.2GHz
- 20GB available HD space
- 8GB of available RAM or more
- 2GB video card or more
- CD-ROM drive for installation (Software can also be downloaded from our website)
- USB 3.0 with intel chipset
*These specifications are a recommendation for receiving standard results. Results may vary on an individual basis.